- Andrea Ritchie from The Urban Justice Center
- Jared Ringer from The Anti-Violence Project
- Karina Claudio from Make the Road’s Globe Program
- Chelsea Johnson-Long from The Audre Lorde Project’s Safe Outside the System Program
- Professor Joanne Rees, Adjunct Professor of Social Work, NYU Silver School of Social Work and Smith College
* What are the forces of systemic violence, structural racism, and unique inequities that impact LGBTQ youth?
* What are the modes of resistance that the LGBTQ community and their allies utilize to combat these injustices?
* How can policy makers and service providers support these modes of resistance?
Friday, November 5, 2010
5:30 – 7:30
The Puck Building, Rudin Forum
295 Lafayette Street, 2nd Floor
RSVP & Info: http://wagner.nyu.edu/events
Event Sponsored by NYU Wagner’s Stonewall Policy Alliance, Students for Criminal Justice Reform, Alliance of Latino and Latin American Students, and Wagner Intersectionality Studies